Combat Mission Shock Force
This tactical military simulation depicts a hypothetical near future conflict between NATO and Syrian forces in Syria.A highly story driven semi-dynamic Campaign, from the US perspective, offers a completely new experience for Combat Mission fans. Each battle include a detailed Mission Briefing outlining specific Objectives, which can range from taking a particular spot on the map to retaining force cohesion. The Objectives for each side can be different, allowing each side to fight according to its own goals rather than a single set common to both. Detailed, story driven, semi-dynamic campaign as told from the NATO perspective Map sizes as tiny as 224mx224m up to a massive 16 square kilometers
* Conduct combat operations in dense urban settings with buildings 8 stories high
* Over 100 different terrain types
* Includes new vehicle upgrades and add-ons
* Full simulation of advanced technologies such as active defense systems, ATGM tandem warheads, etc.
* Stunning high resolution graphics