WWE RAW - Total Edition (2008)
"With 2002's WWE Raw PC being the only viable Wrestling PC game around, the game filled a void for many players who could now have a real wrestling PC game. but that void lasted for six years, although there was many mods coming out, there was not yet a FULL conversion of the entire game, (WWE Raw: Ultimate Edition was aiming for this but was never released).
But finally, it's here; WWE RAW: Total Edition, the first full conversion of WWE RAW for PC, team members have worked long and hard to fully convert the entire game with only their RAW modding knowledge, with the patch changing everything from the main things like roster and arena to everything else like T-shirts in CAW mode. In turning a game with an outdated roster and extremely unplayable system into a game that is actually playable, Total Edition dosen't fail to deliver.
* Wage war with the top WWE Superstars modeled in amazing detail
* For the first time ever, assault opponents on their way to the ring
* Watch the audience scatter as the action spills into the crowd
* Battle in more than 10 backstage areas
* Create the ultimate WWE Superstar
* WWE style presentation with in-game cut scenes and ?Double Feature? replay
* Unique and strategic fighting system
* Advanced fighting engine from the creators of Ultimate Fighting Championships (Anchor).
* Variety of match types including Royal Rumble and KING of the RING