survival of the human race lies entirely in your hands in Space Siege
This action role-playing game from Chris Taylor, the creator of the
award-winning Dungeon Siege games, moves you out from the dungeons and
You are Seth Walker, a crew member on the Armstrong, the only colony ship to
survive a massive alien attack upon Earth. As the aliens descend upon the
Armstrong, Walker must fend off the extraterrestrial threat using his
wits and weapons. To help his cause, he can choose to augment his body
with a variety of cybernetic upgrades available throughout the
Armstrong - but with each mechanical improvement, he becomes more
machine than man. In this spectacular sci-fi adventure, will you risk
your own humanity to save the human race.Game Features:
- Immersive action role-playing game set in space for sci-fi adventure.
- Multiple gameplay paths; each decision creates surprise twists and turns for great replayability.
- Improve fighting abilities with vast array of cybernetic, armor and weapon upgrades.
- Features help of upgradeable robot companion.
- Up to four players.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2, Vista
- 2.6 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3 GB available hard-drive space
- 128 MB video RAM or greater, with DirectX 9 Vertex Shader / Pixel Shader 2.0 support (Nvidia 6800/ATI 9800 or better)
- Sound card, instancing required
- Broadband internet connection (DSL/Cable).
Release Name :
Download from Rapidshare
Download from Netload